Why America Invade In Iraq 2003
Why America invade Iraq 2003
The reason America invade was simple that to secure America from the terrorist group of Iraq claim by George bush.
The reason America invade was simple that to secure America from the terrorist group of Iraq claim by George bush.
George Bush Claim that Iraq hiding mass destruction weapon.
And to defeat Saddam Husain because George bush and its administration
claim that Saddam having link with Al-Qaeda and other terrorist’s groups.
There are some questions I want to ask you about Second Gulf
War or can say that forceful Invasion of America.
Is that they find any mass destruction weapon in Iraq.
Why didn’t let the Iraq to solve his own Issues themselves rather
than some forceful invasion which cause death of 500,000 Iraqis.
The solid reason this invasion was possible by the Attack of
11 September.
And I ask again Is that they find any connection between
Saddam Husein and Osama bin laden.
These all questions answer I want from you.
Is that 500,000 Iraqis died with no reason. After 2011 Is that
Iraq become stable. No they turn into worse conditions. There is no Iraqi left
all are now called themselves Arabs no Iraqi left is that you want Sir George
Bush.
If you become Super Power than which people you want to Kill
for their fun, you can. You have to pay for your deeds. You have to pay for the
murder of 500,000 Iraqi.
I am not supporting Saddam Husein their I am100 percent agree
with you Saddam was the Brutal Dictator but let Iraq to Solve his own problem
Rather than Killing and Massacre of 500,000 Peoples.
Another question I ask to you Is that America wins the War
and humiliating defeat of Iraq.
Hahahahhahahah
Then you are living in the World of lies. These all bravely
stories of American military are lies and deceit, all are fiction.
These all are stories and tempted history. They hit innocent
peoples.
First causality in war is truth.
You have to do nothing but it’s your right to know the truth.

No comments